Monday, November 15, 2010

2010 - Day Three Hundred Nineteen...

Okay, I am a bad chicken-daddy. I did not secure the girls in their coop last night, and the spent the night with their door open. Other animals cannot really get to them without first getting through the screened area, but it is the first time I totally forgot to close them in their coop. There have been a couple times that I forgot and had to get up from being comfortable and close their coop door (their chicken-size door), but last night I just totally forgot. It seems the girls really did not pay too much attention to that fact, and Jody collected six eggs today. Not too bad, if we do say so ourselves!

I taught class all day today, and will do that again tomorrow. I really enjoy teaching, and it is really rewarding to me. I learn just as much (if not more) from the students as they learn from me. There were about 45 people in the class today, and there was a really good turnout from the San Antonio Board of REALTORS. I think that is great when agents from other Boards come to take advantage of what we provide at our Board.

Tomorrow is another day of teaching.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, INSTRUCTION, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment