Monday, November 1, 2010

2010 - Day Three Hundred Five...

It is absolutely amazing how much work you can get accomplished when you have no appointments on your calendar. I sat in the office ALL DAY and made one accomplishment after another. It was GREAT!

It was so great, in fact that I left the office at about 3 o'clock, and headed home. I stopped to put gas in my car, and made it to the Zion Lutheran Church in Walburg for dinner. I know I am truly a senior citizen since I was one of the first people in line for dinner. But, it will be just delicious when we finally get it on the table. All things in good time.

Six more eggs from the girls today, that makes twelve dozen eggs in less than six weeks. That's a lot of eggs, and they will most likely keep up like that for at least a few more weeks until the weather really cools down. It was almost 90 degrees today, and there is supposed to be a front through tonight that will lower our daytime temperatures. I hope it is just not a teaser from the weather prognosticators. We may even get a little bit of rain too, and that would really be nice.

Tomorrow is another day with nothing on the schedule, and very little on my schedule for Wednesday. Travelling to New Orleans on Thursday for several days, and that will be lots of fun.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, WURSTBRATEN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment