Friday, November 12, 2010

2010 - Day Three Hundred Sixteen...

My love affair with clouds has not abated, and I continue to marvel at their beauty. This is not a particularly stunning example, but I am driving and photographing at the same time, so I expect a little bit of a break. Since I have been home this evening, the wind has increased markedly, and the temperature has dropped precipitously. I slept through the local weather report, but Jody reports it is supposed to go down into the 40's tonight. HOWEVER, the local prognosticators have been leading us down that path for quite some time, so you really hesitate to believe what you are told. It is the middle of November, we have had temperatures in the 80's with lows about 65 degrees. GIVE US A BREAK! I say that now, but as soon as it gets cool here for more than three days in a row, we will all be complaining about that. Never satisfied...

Two meetings today, and other than that it was an opportunity to get a good bit of office work done. Karla had an ill child this morning and did not make it into the office until mid-day, and Carrie is plagued with a stomach virus. I hope all involved are recovered soon.

Looking forward to sleeping late tomorrow (something I was opposed to until recently). We will be going to a birthday party for a friend late morning, and back home early afternoon. We may even stop at Sprouts in Round Rock and order our Thanksgiving Dinner. YUM!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, TURKEY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment