Wednesday, June 8, 2011

2011 - Day One Hundred Fifty Nine; Wednesday...

It is hot outside and I am tired. Just preparing you...

I got everything (front and back) watered this morning, so that was a good thing. It is invigorating to get that stuff done before I head to the office. While I am watering, it gives me a chance to inspect things. I have discovered, in addition to the Hibiscus blooming and the beautiful blue morning glory, that I am currently in the seven stages of grief over the weed situation here at the farm. Bear with me...

I am in shock over the number of weeds that are around here. I know, I know, there is nothing much I can do about it that I am not already doing, but I am shocked none-the-less. I will, however, remain strong in the knowledge that I am doing what I can about it, and will continue to pull weeds as I go, playing my silly little counting game. Stay tuned for more!

This is a photo of the beautiful blue morning glory I discovered this morning. They are kind of hard to see in the dark, but I have a good eye for these, and I found it lurking behind a leaf. Good things to come.

Nice day in the office, preparing for not much office time the next several days, but I expect I will be checking the computer from home, and doing a little bit of work here and there.

The clouds were really pretty nice this afternoon. Once I got home, I had a phone call and when I was returning the call, on the way out to the chicken coop, I got stung by a bee, just at me eye brow on the left eye. Hurt like fire! I do not know what pissed those bees off, but they were on me. They forget who it is that brings them sugar water in the mornings! I should be treated with a little bit more respect. Whatever...enjoy the cloud photo.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BEE STINGS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment