Thursday, June 2, 2011

2011 - Day One Hundred Fifty Three; Thursday...

I have to tell you, it is just a little bit tricky to type this blog when you are very sleepy, are in the process of finishing off your beer, and what the hell I might just as well take that ambien now rather than later. I am struggling somewhat to stay conscious, so this may prove to be a really interesting entry, Either interesting or highly offensive (and my smart money is going to be put down on offensive). There is nothing about very much of this that could even POSSIBLY be considered creative, It is just a bunch of naked white boys breaking the law. Whatever.

It was a long day at work today, and I finally got home after 9 o'clock, and I am really tired. On the way home I managed to take this photo of the Walburg Restaurant, A really nice place to eat and we like to take company there for a treat.

This is too much trouble.

Good night.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BEER & AMBIEN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment