Tuesday, June 14, 2011

2011 - Day One Hundred Sixty Five; Tuesday...

Really It's only Tuesday? I am not even half way through and I am tired. Hot and tired. I guess that is better than sick and tired, but I may get sick of the heat and then I will be sick and tired.

Just in case you are wondering what it takes to freak out the newspaper delivery person in the mornings, say about 4:30 in the morning, this will give you an idea. Every morning, I suit up and take juice out to the bees. It is easier to feed them (for them and me) first thing in the mornings, and then I read meters while I am out there, and then I water plants. Not all activities are conducted in the full bee suit, but it does tend to give the passers-by a start. You would think they had never seen someone in a bee suit walking down the driveway (in the dark) with what looks like a six-pack of canning jars (in the dark) with a flashlight and a pad of paper (in the dark). Bumpkins!

This just in from the chicken cam. The chickens are HOT and TIRED too. It must be too hot for them to lay, because today we got only one egg from them. Who can blame them? It is too darned hot. They walk around the house with their little beaks open as if they are panting and gasping for breath. I doubt they really are, but I don't remember them walking around in the winter with their little beaks open. Who knows, maybe.

Tomorrow is another day...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, HOT CHICKS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment