Thursday, June 30, 2011

2011 - Day One Hundred Eighty One; Thursday...

Long day. A really long day. It has been a really, really long day today, but I accomplished all the goals I had set out for myself, and could probably have gotten even a few more things cleaned up. But then I got lazy...

Big Vera decided she had not been given her fair share of beak time on the journal, so she insisted that the paparazzi correct that unintentional oversight RIGHT NOW. She can be a pushy chicken, and you should not try to change her mind about something once she has it made up. She is one tough chicken, that is all I can tall you. Jody reports that he collected four eggs today, and I went out there and checked on everyone, and all seem to be happily camping out there in either the coop or in their cage. No issues.

I had meetings in the morning, reports to get completed, Meals-On-Wheels (eight clients today, that is the most I have had in a long time), more reports to get completed, another meeting, LOTS OF COPIES to make, than a meeting off sight that started at 6:30. Got home just about 9 o'clock, and grabbed a piece of pie, and now it is almost time to go to bed. This is a picture of a pretty little deer and her fawn that I saw this evening as I was leaving Austin. I suppose this is the deers fawn, although she looks a little small herself, but you never know, maybe even the deer population is maturing more quickly these days.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, LITTLE DEERS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment