Tuesday, June 28, 2011

2011 - Day One Hundred Seventy Nine; Tuesday...

Tuesday, really? It's only Tuesday? Hmmm...

Today was the second day of classes I taught at the Austin Board. Great classes for the two days, and the attendees were tremendous. Fun, fast, informative on many fronts. I think the classes were well received, and nobody got hurt! This is the class photo, it just makes it easier to post and no permissions are necessary!

Board Meeting tomorrow and before that I have to take my car in for service. That means I need to leave here around 6AM to get the car in, get a loaner car and make it to the Board for the 8 o'clock meeting. I can do this!

Have I mentioned that I am looking forward to the weekend? I am...three days of calm, interrupted by preparing for classes I will be teaching in July. It is better to be prepared than to not be prepared!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, WANNA CRUISE?, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment