Friday, June 17, 2011

2011 - Day One Hundred Sixty Eight; Friday..

WOOHOO! It's Friday, it's Friday, Friday, Friday, Friday...Oh, wait a second, sorry, I forgot. That is the wrong song. Here we go...IT'S HOT. It is HOT! How Hot Is It? IT IS HOT HOT HOT. It is HOT! Okay, glad I got that off my little pea-brain!

What do you call a gaggle of baby chickens? Probably not what you are thinking. I am going for POOP MACHINES. Yep, that is what they are. Oh, and they are really cute, too. I stopped on the way home at Buck Moore Feeds and got two more chicks. So far, so good, the chicks from yesterday are doing well, eating, drinking water and POOPING! I am glad they survived the first night/day cycle, because it is hot out there in that shed that I have them in. They have their own personal fan going and the windows are open, but it is still plenty warm. Tomorrow I will give them fresh water, but it looks like everything will be okay.

Today was a busy day, but a good one. Got lots of work done, and have pretty much got my 'done-list' under control.

Teaching a class tomorrow, and then I have an appointment at 1PM. We are also having guests from Mississippi arrive tomorrow for a few days, and we will be going out to dinner tomorrow night. Not sure if we will be able to work a visit to Dairy Queen into the mix tomorrow or not, but for sure on Sunday.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, POOP MAKERS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment