Monday, June 13, 2011

Day One Hundred Sixty Four; Monday...

It is hot!

There, I said it. Now do you believe me?

I was up early this morning, and doing my daily chores. I was watering things in the front and back before 5AM, just because I could. It is pleasant and mild at that time, and the bees are not too buzzy early in the morning.

This is a photo of a water color (and charcoal and other mediums) that Melody did for us and gave us while they were here. Very nice, and I look thin and young, so I am thinking of ordering some wallet sized copies. I wonder if I can have my drivers license photo done by Melody? Just thinking... I am also wondering if I can franchise that idea. Start small and expand to a few new markets every six months or so, and then take it national. I smell IPO's, what do you think? Vanity Driver's Licenses. I like it!

It is almost too hot to post, but I have a few more lines in me. We got 20 bales from the top pasture last night, and Hubert and Pauline finished the front pasture this morning. We got 6-and-a-half bales from that pasture, so I do not think that is too shabby for NO RAIN this year. We are about 15 inches behind in rainfall since October, and that is really hurting us. This is a picture of Pauline in her tractor (she was raking the grass and Hubert was following her baling). I stopped them last night and talked with them when they were in the front pasture, urging them to go on home and get some rest, the grass would wait until today. Wonderful neighbors!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BALED HAY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment