Saturday, June 18, 2011

2011 - Day One Hundred Sixty Nine; Saturday...

This has truly been a wonderful day. It is June-Teenth (look it up, I may not have it spelled correctly, but Google will compensate) and it is our Anniversary. Nineteen Years of happiness and delight. I am truly a lucky man.

Got up this morning (like any other work day, really) and did the chores that needed to be done), and got ready to go into Austin to teach a class.

Class was good, and there was a record number of attendees in the class; TEN! I know that does not sound like a lot, but I like to keep my goals achievable! And it works! We had a great class, and it was fun and rewarding as usual. Here is a photo of the class, congratulations to all of them for supporting TREPAC!

After the class, I had an appointment with a repeat client, so that is always nice as well. I headed home and got home close to 3 o'clock. Jody and I needed to go into Georgetown to pick up some stuff from Target, so as long as we were in the vicinity, we thought we might as well stop at the Dairy Queen. Whatever...

Before we left though, we needed to find out where our friends were, so we called them on their cell phone, and they were close, but we headed on into Georgetown anyway. They will have their Dairy Queen moment tomorrow.

When we got back, Joe Mac and Carolyn were here and we all had a great visit before I went down for a quick nap before we headed out to dinner. We went back into Georgetown and had dinner at the WildFire Restaurant just off the Square. A delicious dinner, good company, good conversation and a good dessert as well. I will have to be very careful for a few days after this weekend. This is a photo of Jody and I at dinner tonight. SWEET!

There is, however, tomorrow. It is shaping up to be a work in the yard in the 100 degree plus temperatures, so that will work the dessert from tonight off me. So, that will most likely take care of that.

Did I mention that I am the luckiest man in the world?

Deeds, Actions, Changes, ANNIVERSARIES, Kindnesses, World Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment