Thursday, May 3, 2012

2012 - Day 124/242 - Thursday...

I am beat... Shannon Alert: The four surviving chicks are all doing fine as of about 8:45 this evening. Happy as little clams, I think. I spoke to all of them, petted each of them, gave them some more food. They seem to be okay, and growing. We will continue to monitor closely.

 I am reading (listening) to a new book that I am really enjoying, it is called The Language of Flowers and it is wonderful. I am really enjoying it. I am also learning a lot from it too. I am about half-way through it, and I doubt that it is going to have a happy ending, but I think it is worth the read if any of you are looking for something new.

 It was a really busy day today, but it all turned out okay. Tomorrow is a calm day until late afternoon. I have a lunch time appointment first, then a 4:30 and then a 7 o'clock. It should all work out well. Saturday I plan to do some stuff around the house, and then on Sunday we will have a few friends over.

 Deeds, Actions, Changes, GOOD BOOKS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment