Saturday, May 26, 2012

2012 - Day 147/219 - Saturday...

I was lax in taking photos of anything today, so I thought I would share my new fried egg socks with you, I hope yo ulike them!

So I was up early this morning cutting the grass around the bee hives and was only stung twice (through the bee suit). I decided to quit when the bees became really irritated, but I got most of it done. Tomorrow I will try again, and see how far I get. I did get more grass in back of the house cut, and will try and do more tomorrow.

It is AFTER 10 o'clock, and Jody and I just got home. We were invited to our friends Lynda and Michael celebrate their 30th Wedding Anniversary, and that was a wonderful dinner. They were joined by about 15 or 20 other friends of theirs, and it was a wonderful dinner celebration. A very happy time indeed.

Time for bed!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FRIED EGGS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment