Sunday, May 13, 2012

2012 - Day 134/232 - Sunday...

A nice day today, I discovered a new calf, most likely born yesterday. Pretty sure it is a bull calf, that seems to be what we produce here at the JBA.

I hauled the 16 bales of hay that Hubert baled last weekend, and got them stored. Maybe Hubert will come this week and fertilize. That would be great, we may also get a little more rain this week, so that would be perfect.

I also cleared grass off about (taking into consideration all the back and forth) 3,500 feet of electric fence line. When the grass gets high and gets up on the electric fence, it cuts the impedance (I think) of the electricity and interferes with the 'jolt' and power of the charge. I do not want the cattle to think they can just mess with that electric fence line willy-nilly.

I am heading to DC for a week tomorrow, and Jody and I were off for this and that, and I found some this, but still could not find any that that I liked.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, NEW CALF, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment