Monday, May 28, 2012

2012 - Day 149/217 - Monday...

Passionflower stands for faith. Not sure if it is the same thing for a Passion VINE, but I am going with it. On their way up to visit, Jim and Bonnie stopped somewhere and picked up some Passion Vines and they have been sitting outside during their visit so as not to suffocate from the heat of the car. We had some passion vines up towards the road, and they are a beautiful flowering bush, but I am not sure quite yet if they made it through the drought last year or not.

This was a nice and quiet day, a good day for observing all the things we have to be happy about and to remember all those that have served our country; past, present and future. I made an earlier comment today in one of my other posts, that it is not about red or blue, but it is about the red, white AND blue. Thanks to everyone that has made our lives what they are today.  A nice day, even though I forgot it was Monday!

I think I lost track of one of the calves in the last couple weeks. Jim and Bonnie and I went back to see the cattle and there were 17 in total, but I don't think there were any new ones, I think I just lost track. It is sometimes hard to keep up with the cattle. It is pretty easy to keep up with the chickens, but it is still hard to get a good count on the bees.

Tomorrow is the start of another work week, and it will be a kind of long week even though it is a short week.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, PASSION, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment