Wednesday, May 30, 2012

2012 - Day 151/215 - Wednesday...

Another day, another disclaimer.

This is not an actual photo of me, however it is a fairly accurate rendering of what I have THOUGHT I was looking like for the past four days.  What I have kept from you since Sunday (because your need-to-know was not actually that high i=on my need-to-tell list) is that one of the caps of one of my front teeth FELL OUT during dinner Sunday evening, and I have been carrying on extensive experiments with various over-the-counter temporary remedies, but nothing works as good as a visit to the dentist.  Consider the fact that I would just as soon have a root canal as to go to the dentist, and you can see why (perhaps) I felt no real need to share that information with you.  But go to the dentist I did, and I survived and I may just live to see another sunrise.  MAYBE...

And I even have another dental appointment on Monday.  Not really happy about that either, but I might just as well go on down that road, now that I have started.  Whatever...

Today was a day full of meetings, beginning at 8 o'clock this morning.  BUT, there was good work done and accomplishments made, and the meetings were still in progress when I had to leave for the dentists appointment.

Tomorrow is Meals-On-Wheels day, and that is always nice, and I am looking forward to delivering that route with Chris.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, ALFRED E, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment