Thursday, May 31, 2012

2012 - Day 152/214 - Thursday...

Really?  It's the last day of May already?  Where did 2010 go anyway?  What?  We are already in 2012?  Wasn't Y2K just last week?  And Christmas is tomorrow?  Really?

WTF?

This is what I was greeted with on my way to work this morning.  A beautiful sunrise with nothing but promise for the new day, and the chance of a little bit of rain.  We did get a little bit of rain (0.28"), but that is 0.28" more than Austin got, so there.  AND the winds have changed direction, they are now coming from the north and the humidity is down, so that made for some pretty nice sitting on the front porch.

Today was my Meals-On-Wheels day, and Chris and I got that taken care of pretty quickly.  Interestingly, the client load was down to five this week, and we had nine last week.  Everyone was gone this week, everyone was home last week.

Tomorrow will be a busy and productive day.  Fun stuff in the morning (Ethics to new ABoR colleagues) and I really do enjoy that (insert Shannon shout-out here).  Then LOTS of leasing and property management appointments, and then it will be over, and I will have one day of weekend.  Showing about four properties on Sunday (all over $1M) so that will be fun.  I have NEVER sold a property over $1M.  Closest was $989K, but I did sell that property twice.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SUNRISES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment