Monday, May 14, 2012

2012 - Day 135/231 - Monday...

I feel like I have been travelling all day, and I sort of have. Jody and I left the house this morning at ten past seven to get me to the airport for a 9:20 flight. When you can do 80 (legally) on the toll road, you make it to the airport in a hurry. I hooked up at the airport with several friends, and we were off.

I got into DC about 3:30 (local time) and then to the Hotel and then to dinner. Had a very nice dinner is GrillFish, and then back to the Hotel. My first actual appointment tomorrow morning will be at 10:30, but I need to register first, and do a couple other things. This is the view outside my bathroom window in the Hotel.

I really enjoy visiting DC, but it is not a place I think I would like to consider moving to, I think I am too old and settled with the slower pace of life. Even though I sometimes feel stressed, I cannot imagine the stress level living in a city like this. BUT, when you think about it, Austin is not that small really. I think it is pretty much more of what you get used to, and I am used to the central Texas lifestyle.

I am looking forward to all the meetings and rallies that will be going on during this visit. FUN!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, TRAVEL, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN (more)!

No comments:

Post a Comment