Tuesday, May 22, 2012

2012 - Day 143/223 - Tuesday...

White Lily: Virginity, Purity, Majesty, It's Heavenly to be with You.

Done.  That pretty much says it all right there!

I took my car in for service this morning, and I am driving a nice loaner car, a nice Chevy Malibu. It is rated to achieve 22 MPG in the city and 33 MPG on the highway. I have driven a little over a hundred miles today, and I have used up a quarter of a tank of gasoline. I am truly spoiled with the Volt. Oh, and if there is one option I will NEVER be without again as long as I live, it is a 'back-up' camera. I have become totally dependent on that thing, and I can hardly back up anymore without that little device. Just another example of how dependent we become on technology. I also recall a time (a couple decades ago) that I could remember friends telephone numbers, but that is another story. I also had to walk uphill (each way) five miles in the snow to go to school everyday.

Whatever...

Another productive day at work, and I even had a chance to get in a couple meetings (one in person, one by conference call).

Tomorrow evening I will be playing Putt-Putt Golf for TREPAC. You all need to come out and join us. Peter Pan on Barton Springs Road. I have lived in Austin since 1985 and I have never EVER been to Peter Pan!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, MILEAGE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment