Wednesday, May 9, 2012

2012 - Day 130/236 - Wednesday...

This blogspot site is at it again. Changing stuff up on me, and even though I want to complain about it, I have to remember that it is FREE. And there is little I like more than FREE, so I will shut up (probably not really) and just learn to love it. I want everyone to know, however, that I can only deal with SO much change before I become completely and totally irrational.

Part of my crabbiness could be the fact that today I was wearing my stand up girdle and my sit down shoes. I used to hear that a lot when I was a little kid. Do they even make girdles anymore? Are they called SPANX now? Maybe that's it. ANYWAY, I was wearing REALLY uncomfortable shoes today and it made me kind of not happy.

Even though it is not raining now and has not rained in the last twenty-four hours, we are under a flash flood watch beginning tomorrow evening and going through sometime on Friday. BUT, it seems technology has advanced to such a degree that they can predict flooding conditions WAY in advance. That is good to know if it is a tornado or something, and I guess flash flooding is right up there on the list, but it seems (a little bit) like crying wolf. By the time the rain starts everyone will have forgotten about the flooding odds. We shall see.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FLOODS ON THE HORIZON, Kindnesses, Wh
irled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment