Tuesday, May 1, 2012

2012 - Day 122/244 - Tuesday...

It's May-Day. Can you believe it is already the first day of May? Well it is...

 This morning I went out to let the girls out of their coop before I headed into Austin. On the way, I went over by the Morning Glory beds and took a photo of these three little pretties. I cannot really think of too much I like better than Morning Glories. Okay, well, new calves are in the top two or three, and my Vera Chicken is pretty darned special. And of course Jody. And then there are a couple other things, but Morning Glories are still in AT LEAST the top 25. Maybe the top ten.

 I am pretty darned excited that Hubert is going to come over tomorrow and cut hay. Probably rake on Thursday and maybe bale the same day, but at least there will be fresh bales of hay by the weekend. I hope this will be a good cutting of hay, I need to make sure there is hay for the cattle, and I DO NOT want to have to buy hay. Now, if we could get a good rain or two after we bale, we could get another cutting in about another month. That would be really sweet.

 Tomorrow evening I am going to do some phone banking for one of our elected officials, Thursday evening a meet and greet with Austin City Candidates, Friday an afternoon appointment and then a party for Avis in Florence, Saturday is pretty clear, and then Sunday will be another fun day.

 Deeds, Actions, Changes,GLORIES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment