Sunday, May 20, 2012

2012 - Day 141/225 - Sunday...

Sunflowers symbolize false riches...

This is a pretty little sunflower that sprung up a couple years ago, and it keeps coming back. I like it very much, but of course if I wanted to plant a bed of sunflowers, they would not grow at all, so I will just settle for this solitary specimen.

I started the day with lots of ambition, but that soon faded, and I got very little accomplished today. I did get some weeds pulled, and where I pulled there is a big difference. Thirty minutes a day for the rest of my life should just about do it. I was going to cut at the grass today, but the bees would have no part of that, and I quit while I was ahead. I really need to figure this out, because I will desperately need to get the grass cut around the hives between now and next Monday (a Holiday that I am really looking forward to).

I am surprised that we are supposed to be able to view the Solar Eclipse from our house later this evening. Right now there is not a cloud in the sky, so we should be able to see it nicely. I will report back tomorrow.

BUT, in between naps, Jody and I did make it to Dairy Queen, so it is good to be getting back into the routines.

Tomorrow is another day, and I am ready for it. I did get everything unpacked today, and there is plenty of stuff to take to the cleaners.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SUNFLOWERS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment