Friday, May 25, 2012

2012 - Day 146/220 - Friday...

Okay, it's Friday, this is my Happy Dance, thank you very much. Be back next when you will read 'this is my Happy Dance'.

I got off to a good start this morning, and stopped on the way into work at an early voting site in Georgetown. I was the first one there, and from what I could tell, there had not been a tremendous turn-out leading up to this final day of early voting. Net Tuesday is the actual Primary Election date, but I wanted to avoid the crowd, plus I will not make it home until late that night.

I was able to get a good bit of work done in the office today, and managed to leave the office a little after two. I had a couple errands to run, and I also went to pick up my car this afternoon. The dealership in Hutto (Covert Chevrolet) is absolutely the best. They must have read all the books on customer service and instead of just reading the books, they are actually putting the stuff into practice. I know people say the auto service at a dealership is really not worth the money, but I am CERTAIN that I am getting my moneys worth at this dealership. PLUS, almost everything is covered under the warranty. I had my car in there for four days for service and recall items, and I had asked them to wash and detail the car while they had it. I very seldom wash the car, I just do not get around to it, and we live on the edge of nowhere, so what is the use? ANYWAY, the wash and detail was covered under the warranty as well, because there had been some recall items that needed to be completed. It was an inconvenience for me to have to leave the car (according to GM) so they picked up the detail as well. PLUS, I get free loaners when I have it serviced. Not too shabby in my book.

I am a true and loyal customer (right now) of General Motors and would find myself hard-pressed to ever have anything negative to say about Covert Chevrolet in Hutto.

We now return you to our regularly scheduled programming.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, EARLY VOTING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment