Friday, June 1, 2012

2012 - Day 153/213 - Friday...

Ordinarily I would be doing a happy dance, but I am too tired for that nonsense today...

Today is the 1,250th journal entry.  I am pretty impressed with that.  I did miss a couple days (I think) when there was problem with the site, but I overcame that, and faced reality that nothing is perfect.  BUT, I am glad I bought the domain name for five years, and not just one.

BUSY, BUSY day today, and everyone in our office is BUSY!  It is the season, so we have to make hay while the sun shines.  AND, since I live on the edge of nowhere, I actually know what that is referring to.  I got into the office, and did some power real estate, headed off to the Board and gave a power overview of REALTOR ethics to (mostly) newly licensed REALTORS, than headed back to the office for more stuff.

Chris and I headed out about noon:15 and made it to five or six properties and got back to the office before three o'clock.  Good job to both of us.

I am looking forward to a little bit of extra sleep tomorrow before I begin to  perspire, and I have appointments to show property on Sunday.

Life is good, and I appreciate it even more knowing it.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BUSINESS (or Busy-Ness), Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment