Tuesday, June 12, 2012

2012 - Day 164/202 - Tuesday...

Another good day, and even thought it was a good day, I am tired.  It is mainly because if you translated my name into Chinese, it would translate as U-NO-YUNG.  Honestly!  I taught classes the last two days at the Board, and I am tired.

The next couple days I will be playing catch-up with what I have missed the last couple days and then on Friday I will be attending a class all day.  Then maybe next week I will have some time to concentrate on other things.  I am just like everyone else, I commit to too much, but at least I acknowledge that I CHOSE that.

We have had threatening skies, but no rain.  Everyone around us got rain, but not us.  When I got home this afternoon, there were STRONG winds from the north and now (about three hours later) the winds are strong but are once again from the south-southeast.  CRAZY.  Our weather alarm radio went off telling us of threatening conditions south of us, but we got NOTHING!  Lots of tree limbs down, debris all over, crap in the pool but no rain.  All we really wanted was rain.  BUT, the clouds kept the temperature down, and by the time I got home, it was only 78 degrees outside.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FAKE STORM CLOUDS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment