Thursday, June 14, 2012

2012 - Day 166/200 - Thursday...

I can pretty much blame the entire day (good or bad) on the fact that I had too much sugar.  This morning, I consumed one of the peaches that I bought yesterday.  Then a cup of coffee (no sugar yet).  I made it to the office about 7:30 and Tom had a donut.  'Where'd you get the donut'?  'In the fridge'.  Okay, that was pretty much the beginning of the end.  I am not sure that I have positively 100% ever in my life HAD a Round Rock Donut (they are kind of orange and not really that appealing to me), but these had chocolate on the top and some kind of creamy filling.  WHOA!  And from then on, I pinged off the walls for the rest of the day.

The sugar buzz helped me do some power real estate, and then I was off to the Women's Council Luncheon.    After that it was on to the Board for a quick meeting (for which I was late and left early), and then a couple hours of phone banking for TREPAC.  We are doing nicely, and this has been a really good week for investments, and there is still one day left!

I made it home about 5:30, and watched the news and took about a three-minute nap.  There are Barn Swallow nests everywhere around the house, but this particular nest is under the patio outside the breakfast room.  There are five hatchlings in this nest, but in this photo I can really only count four.  I can guarantee you that the parental units keep busy feeding this little ones.

Tomorrow will be another day.


Deeds, Actions, Changes, DONUTS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment