Thursday, June 28, 2012

2012 - Day 180/186 - Thursday...

SHINIQUA!  It's a difficult story to explain, so if you really want to know, you will need to ask me outside this journal...

This is something that is guaranteed to slow down your morning commute into the city.  No sooner had I listened to the traffic report that said it was smooth sailing into Austin that I came upon this little mishap that was slowing (but not stopping) the traffic flow.  Once I got past that, it was a pretty uneventful drive into the office.

Chris and I did Meals-On-Wheels this morning, and we had nine clients on our route.  It is much more efficient when there are two of us delivering together.  All of our regulars were on the route and all of them were at home.  Granted, one of them was in the bathroom, but they were all home and happy to have their meal.

Tune in tomorrow when you can witness my Happy Dance!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, TRAFFIC, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment