Wednesday, June 27, 2012

2012 - Day 179/187 - Wednesday...

I have it on EXCELLENT FIRST HAND authority that today was much like yesterday; not a good day if you are an old fat man dressed in shirt, tie and jacket.  IT IS HOT again, and I am not happy about it.  I am tired of making statements about the need for rain and cooler temperatures.  Then again, I could just be tired.  Even though the official high temperature recorded in Austin today was a balmy 106 degrees, the highest temperature I saw in my car was 108, and when I had the forethought to take a photograph (I have become lax in photos for this journal), we were down to 107.  Must have been a front that came through!

Quite a long day of accomplishments and sitting in the same chair from about 7:30 until 3.  I did get to switch chairs from 3 until 3:45, and then the day was done.

Tomorrow is Meals-On-Wheels lunch with a good friend.

Already looking forward to the weekend.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, HOT, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment