Tuesday, June 5, 2012

2012 - Day 157/209 - Tuesday...

And so it goes, be careful what you ask for, you just might get it.  It is really crazy busy around here, and again, I do not need more hours in the day, I would just settle for a couple extra days.  EVERYBODY, REBOOT!

It seems I am becoming something of a legend around these world-wide-web parts, and it is interesting who really wants to see the yucky (not really that bad) snake in several sections photos.  I am just not too queasy about stuff like that, and it is surprising to me who is (and who is not).  I will know I have made the big time when someone writes a sonnet (okay maybe just a really bad folk-song) abut my triumphs over one snake.  I can hardly wait.

One mans weed is another mans flower.  Jody pretty much thinks anything with a bloom on it should be spared, and I think there are plenty of dandelions without the several million that have found a happy existence at our house.  He also thinks that a particularly NASTY weed that kind of looks like a cantaloupe or some other type of gourd vine-y kind of thing is particularly lovely, but I have tackled a couple of them, and they are not in the least bid delicate.  They are downright thorny and prickly.  I have spared a few of them, but I have also done in a few of them.  Whatever.  ANYWAY, these little (okay BIG) sunflower-y kind of things are pretty if you ask me, and so most of them are spared.  Farmers around here, however, have no sentimental attachment to them, and are happy to rid their properties (and fields) of them.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SUNFLOWER-Y THINGS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment