Friday, June 29, 2012

2012 - Day 181/185 - Friday...

It is Friday, and this is my Happy Dance.  There are so many things that I have to be happy about, it would take too long to put all of them into words.

This is a photo of the new chicks, they are not nearly as interested in having their pictures taken as the old ladies of the coop, and I am still not too sure if these chickens have ever touched the ground.  I was pretty sure of it the other day; I had put some bread outside their mini-coop (not to be confused with a Mini-Cooper), and when I came home that night the bread was gone.  Today I put some bread on the ground, and it was still there when I cam home this evening.  Interesting...

Interesting lunch conversation; aborted chicken fetuses (possibly due to a vitamin deficiency, vitamin D in particular), the width of a roll of toilet paper in proportion to the width of modern day asses, cross-walk scams, homes for homos, you can't spell Granbury without GAY, and high temperatures in Arkansas.  There was a lot more talked about, but the other stuff did not stick with me.  Oh yeah, the benefits of blowing on your food.

I was appalled, but I sat there and was polite for most of the conversation.  It was interesting!  Thanks to Chris, Tim and Shannon.  I like laughing!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CONVERSATION, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment