Wednesday, June 20, 2012

2012 - Day 172/194 - Wednesday...

It rained on me for about 10 minutes on the way to work this morning.  I had to take a detour because there was a wreck on the Interstate (happened early this morning around 1 o'clock, was not cleared until about 9 o'clock this morning), so maybe I need to take that route everyday, if I can be guaranteed rain.  The rain I was involved in did not amount to much, and I do not think there was any measurable totals received at the official sites in Austin.  BUT, we got over an inch of rain at the house, and that is great.  The old gauge reads about an inch-and-a-half, but I will not be able to get an accurate measurement on the new OFFICIAL gauge until tomorrow morning.  I will let you know.

Today was a pretty productive day, I am forging ahead with the new workings of G-Mail as opposed to my Outlook mail.  I am making progress, and I think I will get (most of) it all together in another week or so.  I still do not think that is too bad, converting from something you used your ENTIRE INTERNET LIFE to a new system.  I am a Luddite.

I went to a TREPAC Fundraising event tonight at the Domain.  My colleague Chris did a tremendous job, and we will find out how much money we raised sometime tomorrow.  Probably a couple grand, anyway, and that is a very successful event.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, RAIN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment