Tuesday, June 26, 2012

2012 - Day 178/188 - Tuesday...

In the end, everything will be okay.  So, if things are not okay, it is not the end.

Today was one of those roller-coaster kind of days, lots of ups and downs, but I think that everything will work out just fine.  I just have to survive a few more ups and downs, and then I will be on to the next traumatic event.

The high temperature today in Austin was 110 degrees.  When I got in the car to drive home (I park under a carport) the thermometer read 109 degrees.  That was in the shade.  It is obvious to me that this heat has no respect for shade.  I expect the cattle are coping with the heat without too much difficulty, but the chickens are staying in the shady spots, and none of them are eating too much.  I think the bees will be able to cope for a while, but I have to make sure that they have plenty of water.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, HEAT, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment