Friday, June 8, 2012

2012 - Day 160/206 - Friday...

Yes, I pretty much think this says it all.  This pretty much covers it.  Not much I can add to this.  Whatever...

today is Friday, and this is my Happy Dance.  Would you like to dance?  Go ahead, DANCE like no one is watching, it will do you good.

It has been a very busy week, and it will continue on tomorrow.  I have a couple specific things that need to be accomplished tomorrow, and hopefully I will have that all done by 1 or 2, and then we will make time to visit the Dairy Queen and then on Sunday, I will pull some weeds.  I also need to take an inventory of the bee supplies because I think there will be some honey-pulling done next weekend.  I am blocking my calendar next weekend in anticipation of that.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, WHAT?, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment