Friday, June 22, 2012

2012 - Day 174/192 - Friday...

It is Friday, and if you pay very, very close attention, you can see me doing my Happy Dance.  I'm DANCING!

It was a nice sunrise this morning, and it had all the indications of a nice day ahead, and it was not far off the mark.  LOTS of real estate stuff was happening, and it was a really busy day all around, but there was a really good sense of accomplishment achieved.

On the way home this afternoon (almost evening) I thought that the clouds were not very impressive.  But then I decided I should be ashamed of myself, because I cannot make a cloud.  And even a clouds worst effort is much better than I could do.  I guess some clouds are really just over-achievers and some are ordinary.

Whatever...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CLOUDS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment