Tuesday, June 19, 2012

2012 - Day 171/195 - Tuesday...

I have had a headache most of the day, because I have been converting my e-mail program from Outlook (which I have used since 1995) to G-Mail.  I know it has to be done, and it is all part of a conspiracy for my to really start using Google Docs (that everyone in my office is very fond of), but it is DIFFERENT.  I have been using Outlook ever since I invented the Internet (back in 1995) but I will try to make the best of this change.  I never said I dealt well with change, and this is certainly proof of that.

If you have been reading this journal for any length of time, you should know that I am a big fan of clouds.  CLOUDS.  Yep, I like clouds.  There were some interesting clouds this morning (right here) that really looked kind of like a dust storm coming in.  Then, this afternoon, there were some interesting clouds on the way home (above).  NONE OF THESE CLOUDS ( it should be noted here) produced ANY RAIN.  None, zero, zilch, nada.  I would really appreciate it if we could get some rain.


The humidity has lessened, the sage at the front of the driveway is starting to bloom (which is supposed to mean that it is going to rain), and it was nice enough that Jody and I were able to sit out on the porch for a while this evening.

As I side note, I really have no contempt for flies or mosquitoes, unless they are acting like flies or mosquitoes.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CLOUDS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment