Sunday, June 10, 2012

2012 - Day 162/204 - Sunday...S

Interestingly, I was not prepared to photograph the actions of the generously proportioned Reubenesque and tattooed woman bringing up the rear of this group of ROT (Republic of Texas) Riders travelling (hopefully) homeward this afternoon on IH-35.  BUT, it is not everyday you see someone on a motorcycle texting.  Not that there is anything wrong with that, it was just an interesting sight, so I thought I would share it with you, even if I was not actually capable of capturing the precise moment for digital posterity.  You kind of get the picture, though, I hope.

Got up, pulled weeds.  Made breakfast, pulled weeds.  Went into town, stopped at DQ on the way home, pulled weeds.  The good thing was, Miguel came by today and spent a long time pulling weeds, so there was some progress made.  I think he will be back during the week too, so there is hope.  BUT, as of right now, the weeds are still winning.

I will be teaching class for two days this week, but I did manage to get caught up with my work, so I will start of the week kind of even, and will only have two days worth of catching up to do on Wednesday.

We shall see.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, ROT RIDERS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment