Saturday, June 9, 2012

2012 - Day 161/205 - Saturday...

Well, I worked a good part of the day, at times more intensely than at others.  The day did include putting a hundred or so miles on the car talking with potential clients, taking signs and lock boxes OFF properties and putting signs and lock boxes ON other properties.  A little more of the same tomorrow, gonna have to go into the office to get some administrative stuff done since I will be teaching classes on Monday and Tuesday.  BUT, I am happy for the business, and I am not criticizing ANYTHING.

This is the sunrise I awoke to this morning, and I snapped this photo in the way to let the chickens loose.  I should have pulled a weed or two on the way to the barn, but I did not.  I plan to get outside early again tomorrow, and the goal will be to pull a wheel barrel or two worth of weeds before I give up and fall over dead from heat prostration.  Is that the right word?  I always get confused, but I can always count on someone being close by to correct my error.  No harm...happy for the corrections!

The littlest new chicks are really getting big.  Three of the six have managed to survive, and I am telling you, if there were still six of them there would be no room in that little baby coop they are in.  They will be about five weeks old tomorrow, and pretty soon they will be changing over to a new 'intermediate' feed.  At eight weeks they will be integrated into the coop with the big girls and that is when the whole dynamic of the coop will change forever, and a totally NEW pecking order will start.  Interesting stuff happens out here.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BUSINESS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment