Wednesday, June 6, 2012

2012 - Day 158/208 - Wednesday...

I have been reduced to this.  I am a chicken herder.  Yep, that's me, just herding chickens BUT herding only a select group of really spoiled chickens.  Vera and the two Broody sisters.  Vera will sit outside until I come and carry her in to the coop.  I know she will actually go in at some point, but not sure what point that is, and I want to go to bed before 9 o'clock.  SO, I go and herd chickens.  Whatever...

Nothing much could come between me and my Venus Transit except maybe some clouds.  So I guess I will have to wait until the next one, in about 100 years or so.  BUT, there is word that a total eclipse of the sun is expected to occur RIGHT OVER AUSTIN in 2014, so I will put that one on my to-done list right away.

Even though I did not get to see the Venue Transit, there was a really pretty moon-set this morning when I was outside to let the girls loose.  Very nice.  The sun was rising one way and the moon was setting the other way.  Oh, and another thing, if you add a hyphen to just about any combination of words, spell check thinks it is a real word.  I like that a lot!

 Deeds, Actions, Changes, SUNRISE MOON-SET, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment