Monday, June 25, 2012

2012 - Day 177/189 - Monday...

I have always said 'The bigger the tires, the smaller the...'.  BUT, just because I have always said that (and I know for a fact that many of you agree with me because we have discussed it AT LENGTH) does not mean that you have to read it on this family oriented journal.  Whatever...

Monday, and for some reason today, I have been FILLED with anxiety.  You know that feeling, like there is something bad that is going to happen or that you have not tied up some loose ends or something.  Just this ominous feeling you have?  Well, I was uncomfortable for most of the day, but miraculously, after my dental appointment this afternoon, I am feeling much better.  WHY OH WHY do I get so agitated when I have to go to the dentist.  I just had one simple cracked filling that needed to be repaired, but I am a total wimp when it gets down to it about dentists. Crazy.

Otherwise, I got a lot of work done today, and made lots of resolutions made about a lot of work that I can get done tomorrow.

We just got off the phone with our friend Mikey from Palm Beach (close anyway), and we are not really that happy that they took all of our rain.  BOO!  But they are all fine, and doing wonderfully well.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BIG TIRES, LITTLE ..., Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment