Wednesday, June 13, 2012

2012 - Day 165/201 - Wednesday...

A well stocked fruit bowl should always include salty snacks and a variety of hard to find hardware items.  I'm just saying.  I finally got the chance to stop at a roadside vendor booth today and bought a basket of peaches (presumably from Fredricksburg, but they could have bought them at the local grocer for all I know.  What I do know is that I paid $5 for the basket (seven peaches), which makes that $0.75 a peach, and that seems a little pricey to me, now that I think about it.

Busy day today, and the rest of the week will be busy as well.  I will be taking a class all day on Friday, teaching a three hour class on Saturday, and enjoying some rest and relaxation on next week.  At this minute, I am not moving so quickly that I can see my butt in front of me!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, PEACHES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment