Monday, June 11, 2012

2012 - Day 163/203 - Monday...

I know it is Monday, but I also know that if you just settle down and be quiet for a few minutes everything will be better in a few minutes.  OH, and why don't you have a cookie?  Cookies will make it all better.  And if that does not work, have one of these little pills, I KNOW that will make everything better.  Now, isn't that better?

I did a full day of teaching classes today, and it was a great day!  Two separate classes, three hours for each class, and there were about forty folks in each of the classes.  Really good.  Tomorrow is one six-hour class, about the same number of attendees, and many of the same folks will be in the class.  I really enjoy teaching.

We had our first official 100 degree day today.  It is not something that I am happy to report.  I do not like the precedent that this is setting at all, either.  It is too darned hot, there is not enough rain, and overall I am just kind of grumpy about all of it.

So there...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, TOO HOT, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment