Wednesday, September 5, 2012

2012 - Day 249/137 - Wednesday...

This is a photo collage of me and Jody taken on a trip to Alaska in 1999.  The collage was done by our friend Melody who, with her husband Bruce live in Connecticut.  We first met them on a whale-watching trip to Baja and beyond a couple years before that.  We became great friends and Bruce and Melody have been down to visit us two or three times, most recently last year (or the year before, who can keep up?).  ANYWAY, a couple weeks ago the collage (which lives in the bathroom off our bedroom next to the throne) was knocked down (don't get any ideas) and the frame was damaged, and it took me until two days ago to replace the frame.  SO, as long as it was laying conveniently on the dining room table, I thought you all might like a chance to see it.  Many of you have (probably) never seen me as a blonde, so here you go.

It was a great day at the office today, and I have (almost) gotten my work all caught up because I will be heading out of town tomorrow.  Heading for the Texas Association of REALTORS* conference in San Antonio, and that will be great fun.  Hopefully there will be no (major) crises between now and my return, although I can always count on a crisis or two, it is just the major ones I will try to avoid.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, ALASKA, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment