Wednesday, September 19, 2012

2012 - Day 263/123 - Wednesday...

Today marked my last Committee meeting as TREPAC Chair for this year.  Beginning in October (the beginning of the new fiscal year), the Committee will have a new Chair Stephen.  It has been a busy and productive year, and today's meeting was kind of a wrap-up.  Gifts and Praise were abundant, and appreciation was all over the joint.  This painting was presented to me by the Committee and I like it very much.  I had seen it almost a year ago and commented on it, and pretty darned soon it will be hanging over the mantle in the house.  THANKS EVERYONE!

Tomorrow my first meeting will commence at 7AM and my last meeting (a Happy Hour for the MCE Cruise in February) will end about 7PM.  It is going to be a long day.

I will get back to you...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, COWS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment