Saturday, September 29, 2012

2012 - Day 273/93 - Saturday...

Since yesterday's post and now, we have had just over one inch of rain.  Nothing to be particularly unhappy about, but it is certainly short of the highly-paid-prognosticators-predictions of 2 to 7 inches of rain for places in our area.  No one has received more than 2.3 inches of rain as far as I can tell, and it has just begun to rain again.  That means it will be a wet trip to put the girls to bed tonight, but I am not complaining about that either.  Let it rain.

I did accomplish almost nothing today, and that is exactly what was on my schedule of accomplishments to be attempted.  I got up this morning, checked the rain gauge (0.61"), read the paper, made breakfast, took a nap.  Took some more naps, and then I settled in to take a nap.  Jody and I went into Georgetown, and when we got home, I took a nap.  I may have gotten up before taking another nap, and then I took a nap.

On the way home from Georgetown, we stopped and got chili from Wendy's for dinner tonight.  As soon as I finish this entry, and I go out to put the girls to bed, I think I will go get in the big blue chair and take a nice nap.  By then it should be time for bed, at which point, I will take a nice long nap.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, TIME FOR A NAP, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

1 comment: