Thursday, September 6, 2012

2012 - Day 250/136 - Thursday...

Today was probably one of the hottest days of the year, or maybe it just felt that way.  I have been up since 3AM, BUT I did get everything accomplished that needed to be accomplished.  As I write this, I am in San Antonio watching the news and getting ready to go to sleep.  This (I think) is an interesting view looking across the Riverwalk from the lobby bar at my hotel.

I got off to the office this morning, and got stuck in a little bit of traffic.  Made it to the office in time for our PM meeting in the AM, and then did some POWER real estate till about Noon.  Headed off to San Marcos for a TREPAC function at the Hays County Court House, then had some lunch and headed off to San Antonio.

I made it to San Antonio at about 4 o'clock, and checked in to the Hotel.  Unpacked, checked e-mails and then went down to the lobby to see what was going on.  Saw lots of folks I knew from Austin and the Texas Association of REALTORS*, and finally headed off to Pat O'Brian's for a Women's Council function, and then headed across the street for dinner.

Tomorrow is going to be a busy and interesting day, so that is it for now...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SAN ANTONIO, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment