Friday, September 28, 2012

2012 - Day 272/94 - Friday...

It was a good, long and rewarding day, and now we are just waiting for the rain to start.  Supposed to rain through midnight tomorrow night, but it has yet to start here.

This is a nice view of the clouds and skyline earlier this afternoon.  One thing (I have mentioned several times before) is that an advantage to living in the country is that you can see for miles and miles.  It is not very common to have a nice view like this in the city.  I just happened to be at the right place at the right time.

Did I mention we are expecting some rain?  If it happens, I am also hoping that I will be able to just stay inside the house for most of the day and do as little as possible.  One way or the other, that is what I am planning.  If it is absolutely necessary, I will make plans to do something on Sunday.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, RAIN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment