Wednesday, September 12, 2012

2012 - Day 256/130 - Wednesday...

I am either being plagued by allergies or I am getting a cold.  Either getting a cold or coming down with the flu.  Either getting the flu or I have been bitten by a rabid mosquito and I have contracted the West Nile Virus.  I am either coming down with the West Nile Virus or I died a couple days ago and no one told me.  It is really not that bad, but if it gets that bad, I probably will not be up to saying much (like the past couple weeks) in this journal.  You have been warned.

The newest girls were giving me trouble tonight when I was trying to put them all to bed.  That is mainly because Vera was camping out in the door to the coop, and they did not really want to try and get past her.  She is not on their friend list.

But, the sunset was kind of nice; nothing really exceptional, but this is just what there is between us and the horizon.  NOTHING.  Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, HORIZONS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment