Saturday, September 22, 2012

2012 - Day 266/100 - Saturday...

All week long I practiced how I would be strong when Jody and I went to lunch today, and I would NOT have a Cookies and Cream Milk Shake.  Well, that did not work.  Maybe next week I will practice ordering a smaller version, or something.  I really cannot believe I succumbed to the temptation, but at this point in my life I really believe just about EVERYTHING.

I was able to get the Mule started and moved today.  I thought that would be a bigger chore than it was.  I also made one loop at cutting the grass before getting stung by a wasp, so that ended that.  I also got the picture hung that I was given as a gift from the TREPAC Committee last week.  I will add a photo of that tomorrow.

More grass cutting is scheduled tomorrow (fully suited) and feeding of cattle, cleaning of chicken coops, and other various things.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, WEAKNESSES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment