Saturday, September 15, 2012

2012 - Day 259/127 - Saturday...

Where has the day gone?  My allergy or whatever I have been plagued with the last couple days seemed to peak last night.  I slept (not really) most of the night ricocheting back and forth between my big blue chair in the den and the couch in the living room.  I needed to keep my head propped up somewhat, so the chair worked well, but I would get too hot in the den and I would go to the couch, then back to the chair.

I got up (for just a little while) this morning and did a couple things (one of which was NOT having any breakfast) and I promptly went back to the big blue chair where I stayed til about 11 o'clock.  I am so tired of coughing (my stomach feels like I have been doing sit-ups) and blowing my nose I am not sure how I will go on.

The good thing is that it was cloudy and cooler for most of the day.  This afternoon the clouds did open up some, and that was nice.  It was nice to just lay around most of the day and not feel like there was something that I was not doing that needed to be done.

We did go into Georgetown for lunch, and when we got back, I went back to the big blue chair for another couple hours.  It is supposed to rain tonight and into tomorrow, so I HAD to put some clothes on and go feed the cattle.  The only problem is, now that I have done that, most likely we will not get any rain.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SLUGGISH, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment