Monday, September 17, 2012

2012 - Day 261/125 - Monday...

As Monday's go, I have lived through worse...

These were the clouds that were greeting me this morning on my drive in to the office.  I am feeling better, but still not feeling FABULOUS.  We have had a trace of rain today, but nothing to get all crazy about.  HOWEVER, we are delighted to have had the rains over the past several days.

Today was a full day in the office, and that was a treat.  This is shaping up to be a slow sort of week, which I hope means I can get a lot of work done.  Next month will be a visit to DC for the Annual NARPM Conference.  Always a fun event.

As promised, this is what one patch of the Blood Lillies looks like as of this afternoon.  They are quick growers, quick bloomers and just as quickly they will be gone.  They do not stick around for long.

We are expecting one more (or maybe two) cold fronts this week.  We will not argue about that.


Deeds, Actions, Changes, CLOUDS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment